Thursday, August 23, 2007

Am I angry



In my school, my friends always tease me. I am so angry that I want to kick their bottoms off. Sometimes, they tease about me and my boyish self. The girls always tease me about my things. My enemy, her name is Shaza, said ''Hey everyone Alya is talking to her bag .'' Everyone laughed so loud that my cheeks turned red. And the boys tease what I have. Some of my friends don't like my idea and my stuff. I am so so angry that I want to put balls in their mouths. My friends who tease me are rich people except Yusof and Mirza. And that's how they tease me.

2 comments:

bluewonder said...

Congrats on your first blog.
Keep writing and don't worry what others think of you. Always be yourself coz you're a wonderful person

I will definitely link yours to mine.

Anonymous said...

you have a great blog

Hitblast