Saturday, August 25, 2007

Back to school


Tomorrow I will go back to school. I'm so excited to see my good friends again. I like school days because I can see my good teacher, Teacher Laili and my friends Yus, Sofiatul, Anis Fatini, Azizah, Mheera, Mirza and Yusof. I had received the prize for number 2 in my class last year. My friend Sofiatul Jannah had gotten the prize for number 3 in my class too. And my friend Md. Shah Mirza had gotten number 1 in my class. Do you want to see me and Sofiatul sitting in the graduation hall? And here we are! Sofiatul is funny and wacky. My friend Yus Shahiera is also wacky and she wears a headscarf like me. For my belated birthday, she gave me a soft orange toy fish and Sofiatul gave me a toy egg with a baby bird in it. I love my presents very much.

2 comments:

bluewonder said...

enjoy your new term...

Anonymous said...

yes,enjoy your new term!